everything you need to access the arts
Become a member
Members of the Edmonton Arts Council include artists, arts and festival organizations, individuals, businesses, government members, corporations and media who believe in supporting and promoting the arts in Edmonton.
Membership with the Edmonton Arts Council reflects your support for the EAC’s work. Members can vote in board elections, run for board positions, keep up with arts opportunities, news and events through our email newsletter, the EAC Weekly, and network with other artists and arts supporters at member events.
Membership categories and fees
- Artists & Individuals: Full Membership (Voting) $25
- Arts & Festival Organizations: Full Membership (Voting) $50
- Individuals: Associate Membership (Non-voting) $25
- Business & Community Members: Associate Membership (Non-voting) $50
- Student*: Associate Membership (Non-voting) Free
*The EAC Student Membership is available for a one year term to any post-secondary student. Students must sign up by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 780−424−2787. Proof of student status is required.
Purchase a membership
- You can pay for your membership online.
Please include your mailing address in the comments section of the checkout as well as a contact name if you are applying as an organization.
- You can also visit us at the EAC office or mail your completed membership form with payment by cheque to:
Edmonton Arts Council
10440 108 Ave
Check your membership status
Members in good standing can vote in board elections and run for board positions. To check your membership status, login, open your account and view Membership History. If you are unsure of your login credentials or have a question about your membership status, please contact the EAC at 780−424−2787 / email@example.com